Saturday, December 18, 2010

Creating My Blog

Today I created my blog and wrote my first post


For the last couple weeks I've been looking at the best blogging software for my project. Blogger ticks almost all the boxes I was looking for. There are of course some features it is missing but for what I want to do it will work well.




During my research into what blogging software I could use I looked at wordpress.com, wordpress.org and blogger as they are recognised as the best from what I've read. I decided on blogger because of simplicity of design and the ease of which almost everything about my blog can be changed (layout, titles, design etc.) and it allows me to easily make accounts for pupils and easily create a network of "followers" for my blog and the blogs that I will create for pupils.


In between figuring out this blog business I met my supervisor with the rest of his FYP students and he showed us some very useful stuff for our projects. Over the next few days I hope to look at the resources he showed us and begin my project in Ernest! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment