Saturday, December 18, 2010

Up Till Now

As my first post I thought I should give you all a very quick summary of what I've done so far: 

  1. Project Proposal Submission
  2. Put together a plan of the work to be carried out and when I plan to do it (September 2010)
  3. Read books, articles, websites etc. about learning, teaching, group work, active learning, DCG over 4th Year Teaching Practice.

From the reading I completed over Teaching Practice and also the experiences I had over the same period I decided to modify my Final Year Project to focus on collaboration and the use of Web Based Tools in Design and Communication Graphics instead of strategies for teaching DCG which was my original title

Since I decided to change my focus I have been really enthused by the research I have been doing. What I have narrowed my focus down to at this stage is using Blogs, Wikis, and Social Bookmarking.

Lets see what we can discover! :D 


0 comments:

Post a Comment